For 2 reasons:
a) I forgot to mention that I broke down and let my parents give me a hand-me-down (um, because I don't actually, you know, NEED one) Motorola cellphone. Which I had to have tech support from the geophysicist (yes, kicked to the curb, but that don't mean we can't still be friends) to, essentially, turn on.
What? It seemed to mean a lot to them that I have one. And yes, cellphones are still the devil. My $10 Pay As You Go account notwithstanding.
2) Whilst attempting to retrace the steps by which my diary hereabouts was violated, I was thrilled to discover a musician by the name of Christian Manson, also a good Ukrainian boy just like me; who I am currently attempting to add as a friend on My Space. There may even be a link to his site forthcoming. We'll see. By the Way, this was the very firstest My Space Friend Request (Song of the Day: Gym Class Heroes) that I've ever made. In the history of ever.
Did you ever notice that the chin of the dad on Family Guy totally looks like a nutsack? Just saying.
I still say that Don't Waste Your Time and not Sober should've been the 2nd single off Kelly Clarkson's (still mourning the cancellation of her summer tour) My December disc.
Anyway, the list:
1) Kim Kardashian (sure, she's a fake-ass Paris Hilton, even been on The Simple Life, but she's a bored young socialite who is hot Armenian snatch on the hoof and I happen to be a gold digger; naturally, I'm downloading her sex tape as we speak. reviews as they become available.)
2) Paris Hilton (sure, she's old news by now, but still. it's been far too long since I've uttered the phrase One Night in Paris. even longer still since I've watched. maybe later. and yes, I still say that Nicky's hotter.)
3) Katherine (the big breasted, red headed, dread locked, inked up System of a Down fan former coworker I was rapping with again the other day. just like I hadn't been away for 3 long months. again, no there there, what with her first name beginning with a K and all; but still, it's nice to know that I can simply rap with chicks almost like as though they were real people and shit.)
4) Stacey (the cute product rep whom I've a sneaking suspicion I'll never call; sadly, the statute of limitations on that one has elapsed. too bad about that one, as I managed to simulate some chemistry with her. rapport, too. oh well, c'est la vie, n'est pas?)
5) Olivia Mojica (nope, STILL never going to watch American Idol. I will, however, watch Hardcore Idol as soon as humanly possible. I believe I've mentioned that I'm a hopeless romantic.)
Peace. No wooden nickels. All the rest of it.