Happy Halloween, y'all. What I was afraid of has occurred. After finally allowing my feminine side to out itself on Saturday night, I find the lure of wearing makeup every day VERY hard to resist, even if it's just nailpolish and some eyeliner. And yet, not. But today IS the day when all menfolks can unleash their inner crossdresser, ain't it? Enjoy. Partake, even.
Much love to the online gambling folks for FINALLY coming back to me yesterday and for the 15(!) heartfelt comments which surely did boost this simple country boy's euphoria for this little endeavour which he's undertaken. Thanks also to the software salesfolk for their 4 comments. Much obliged, y'all. Click on some ads, since you're scanning the archives and all. Then everybody wins. Hopefully, those posts aren't saddled with PSA albatrosses as well. Finally, a hearty much obliged to the drunken womanfolks what called out ''Hey, sexy!'' to me from the window of a pubcrawl bus on Saturday evening, whilst I was walking from the train to Carl's house. Badly needed.
Tonight is yet another episode of Dead Like Me, at 10ET/PT on Showcase. Watch the show. Learn about life and Death. Sign the petition (http://www.petitiononline.com/dlm1218/petition.html) to try and save the show.
I've been asked to help out a friend with his neopets (never been to the site myself, heard it's kinda neat, will check it out) obsession. And, since I'm nothing if not an enabler (and he signed the petition when I asked him to), I shall. http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=buddypal88 . For some reason, even though I tried posting the link both cut and paste style and by actually typing out the fucking thing; the server has determined that one can't simply click on it and kapow, there you are. Sigh. Anyway, stop by. Check it out. Sign up if you wish.
I swear, Kristen Bell just seems to get more and more FINE with each passing episode of Veronica Mars that I watch. And she was damn fine from jump. I DO hope she's legal.
The best victims are those blinded by their own sincerity.
Yesterday, whilst sleeping, I found myself strangely unable to get warm. I dreamed of an argument regarding the separation of church and state wherein for some reason, I was unable to recall the word secular. Woke up in a cold sweat from that one, too. Thought I was growing senile. I know so few words as it is, I'd hate to lose any of them.
It seems that Tom Wopat, of Dukes of Hazzard fame, will be starring in the upcoming production of the Broadway (and movie) hit Chicago at the Jubilee Auditorium near the Manor beginning tomorrow. Needless to say, folks'll be coming out in droves (any excuse to use that word) to see this one. And who could ever blame them? Of course, this means that for the rest of the week, there'll be all sorts of traffic when I'm heading trainward on my way to work, which fucking SUCKS! I believe I may have mentioned my distaste for people.
1) Cliona of the Fair Hair (Irish goddess of great beauty. loved the handle.)
2) Kitty Genovese (her name has become synonymous with the dark and disturbing underside of big city life. despite the fact that like 38(!) people heard or saw some part of her being stabbed 17(!) times, no one even fucking TRIED to help her; claiming fear and not wanting to get involved.)
3) Josie Bissett (the ONLY reason I ever watched Melrose Place after Amy Locane left, I wonder what she's been up to lately. cool handle, also, and yes, she'd be cool to handle.)
4) Vesta (Roman goddess of Fire, both domestic and ritual; she presided over the hearth and the preparation of meals.)
5) Naureen Zaim (appears in Wedding Crashers and was a stuntwoman on Spiderman 2. professional boxer, high-ranking amateur babe. interesting mix of ethnic backgrounds.)
All right, off to eat 2X, then sleepytime. Hopefully, no little urchins (unless, of course, they're scantily dressed college girls) will come a rap rap rapping at my chamber door this evening whilst I slumber. Them, I'll give candy. Or money, depending on what they give me. Enjoy your Halloween, y'all.